Sunday, November 4, 2012

The day before....

Stress. One word that always describes the day before any adventure....and excitement of course.
Going over checklists at least 15 times to make sure that nothing extremely important is forgotten (like the laptop I'm currently typing on). Trying to make sure every one's stuff will fit into the car, that we have enough food, maps and have a great sense of which roads we will be taking.
My goal for this blog is to update whenever we stop at a hotel, or every night if I can.
The first stop should be somewhere around Oklahoma City, unless we're feeling wild and want to drive to Amarillo,TX or Albuquerque, NM.
We will be leaving East Lansing around 4am to start the drive, which means I will be putting myself to bed somewhere around 7pm....THAT'S gunna be weird....
For now, I say ta-ta for now, and I will be writing a post as soon as we reach our next destination!!!
Road Trip 2012!!! Please feel free to leave comments or ask questions about our trip!!! I would love for this to be interactive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions or questions!