Thursday, October 11, 2012

Places I've been in 2011 and 2012!

Here's a quick recap of some of the places I've been and things I've seen over the last 2 years. Mostly just pictures and captions. Enjoy!

In 2011 I went to the Dave Matthews Band Caravan concert in Chicago with a bunch of great friends:)
DMB concert!
Aspen, Co.
Miles, Dan and Katie. Jumping for the sky. Aspen, Co.

Benn and I on the slope at Snowmass Village.
In March of 2012 went to Aspen, Colorado to visit my friends Benn and Jessica. With my other friends Dan, Katie and my Boyfriend Miles.

Cristal and I on St. Patricks Day.
I spent St. Patricks Day in Mount Pleasant, Michigan at my first college I attended Central Michigan University. With my friend Cristal and Miles!

Miles and I at Pink Pony.
Summer of 2012 I moved to Mackinac Island with my boyfriend Miles, Katie, Dan and Megan!
Sunset Traverse City, Mi.

Miles downtown Traverse City.
Summer of 2012 my friends from the Island and I took a trip to Traverse City for a few days. We also made a stop at the Sleeping Bear Dunes!
Sleeping Bear Dunes, overlooking Glen Arbor, Mi.

Piers Gorge, Norway, Mi.
Summer of 2011- Dan, Miles and I took an adventure in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

Marquette, Mi.
Munising Falls, Munising, Mi.


Pictured Rocks, Munising, Mi.


 One of my best friends since elementary school got married to an amazing man this summer! Congratulations Tessa and Oren Ziv!:)
Tessa looking beautiful at her wedding!


 This fall I went to my very first NFL football game to see my favorite team play! Go Green Bay Packers!!!
Miles and I at the Packers vs Bears game. Green Bay, Wi.
These are just a few of my travels over the last 2 years, there's much more to come this fall/winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions or questions!