Friday, August 15, 2014

Update since the last post- through pictures of course!


Reconnected with some old (and amazing) High School friends:)

Spent a few weekends on the lake with these beauties!!

Trav is still doing wonderful and my parents
 adopted this Siamese and named him Lucca Spaghetti!

Successfully completed Tough Mudder 2013, signed up for Round 2 this September!
 Liz and I at the MSU vs UM Football game...shortly after...
MSU won the Rose Bowl.....No big deal....:) 



I took my first painting class- here's my painting!

Celebrated my 29th Birthday by having some lovely ladies
in town and enjoying some Microbrew's and OAR up close!!



Went to Baton Rouge for a work trip and took vacation in New Orleans to see my lovely friend Brooke!! What an amazing trip and I plan on going again! Maybe for Mardi Gras this time!


My lovely friend Erin got married to a
 childhood friend and announced she's pregnant with a boy!

Attended my 14th and 15th Dave Matthews Band
with some AMAZING people!
(Also died part of my hair purple, LOVE IT)

Did some makeup, styling and photo's
 of my dear friend Toria!
Took my first Encaustic painting art class!


Decided to change things around to set myself up to be the healthiest i can be before turning 30. Heavy weight lifting and upping my running again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions or questions!